School Cleaner Required 12.5hrs per week
Hours will be 4pm until 6.30pm Mon-Fri, on an all year round contract.
Would involve working as part of a cleaning team. You would assist the team in the general cleaning of the school throughout.
To be responsible for cleaning certain parts of the school site as allocated by the person in charge.
• To vacuum all carpeted areas and to wash or mop the floors of the cloakrooms and toilets in designated areas.
• To empty and clean bins and remove waste to designated areas
• To spot cleaning of spillages.
• To dust/wash carefully each day with clean dusters/cloths, desks, seats, ledges, skirting boards and other places where dust lodges.
• To regularly clean toilets, toilet areas and the replenishment of toiletries etc.
• To cleanse hand basins in all toilets and wash marks on wall tiling and mirrors
• To clean internal glass, internal and external door glass.
• Checking and closing windows, switching off lights after work.
• Carry out such other duties as may be allocated from time to time.
· a friendly and supportive working environment with a dedicated staff team;
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Application forms, person specification and job description can be found on our website or collected from the school office. Please send completed application forms to West Heath Primary School, Rednal Road, West Heath, Birmingham, B38 8HU. Alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 29th March 2019