West Heath Primary School
West Heath Primary is a friendly, welcoming two-form entry primary school. We are passionate about providing the best possible learning for our children.
We are a Good school. Our recent OFSTED inspection recognised that ‘The head teacher and senior leaders have high expectations for pupil’s learning and progress and for improving the quality of teaching.’ It also recognised that ‘behaviour is a strength of the school.’
We wish to appoint a classroom teacher to become part of our enthusiastic teaching team.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following:
· a commitment and ability to ensure the highest possible standards for all children;
· the ability to inspire children and staff by delivering high quality learning and teaching;
· an up to date knowledge of the curriculum;
· a commitment to the principles of inclusion;
· have high expectations of behaviour.
West Heath Primary School can offer you:
· excellent opportunities for professional development;
· a well-resourced school;
· a creative approach to curriculum development;
· a friendly and supportive working environment with a dedicated staff team;
· hardworking children, supportive parents and governors;
· an opportunity to be creative and inspire our pupils.
This post is covered by the Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
An Informal visit to West Heath Primary can be arranged by phoning the school office on 0121 458 4257
We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS (Disclosure and Baring Service) previously the CRB
Closing Date: 27th March 2018
The Job description and application form are available from the school website at www.westheathprimary.bham.sch.uk
Please return application forms to the school email or to West Heath Primary School, Rednal Road, West Heath, Birmingham, B38 8HU